First, Airspace

3 April 2024, The Philippines -- 

Today's surprising headline to come out of Asia is that Japan scrambled fighters to intercept a Chinese spy plain in Japanese airspace.  

In one of the best articles I've read on the conflict with China, it looks like there will not be an armed conflict with China in the "foreseeable future." Guess I need to polish my crystal ball because I was sure there was a high probability this would lead to a regional war in the disputed waters. The EU has options to support The Philippines without being involved in a Naval Conflict. It also points out China gameplan of Psychological Warfare, Propaganda Warfare (which I've already noted) and Lawfair (as the article calls it, and has not done China much good yet -- China has paid damages on a Philippines vessel recently). 

The response to China's aggression is a joint exercise to show force, and solidarity with The Philippines. 

Comments