The West Rest or Not

There is little doubt that the USA is very concerned about China's attempt to strangle the economic zones of their smaller neighbors. 

I know some people in China and Hong Kong -- why Google's analytics separated those two is beyond me, but I'll take it. How many people from those areas (or anywhere else) a re pretty few. I appreciate any readers who do stop by. 

These are notes to myself anymore. Call it a Berlin Diary from a distance. It is not like I am near the disputed waters. However, it is still necessary for me to keep an eye on all these events. I may write about it someday. These are the notes. 

I came across a story which I didn't capture about the size of The Philippines Navy. It is small. It is a decent size with the right mix of equipment for defense, but I'm not too sure they could sail into harms way and win the day. I know they can fight courageously. I don't know if they could keep the Chinese at bay long enough for help to arrive. Yet, they are going to have to. We all are. 

Japan, The Philippines, and the USA are supposed to meed in Washington, DC to discuss mutual defence plans a capabilities. 

As the same time The Philippines are trying to keep tension down The West Philippines Sea. 

This part is understandable, but in the long term, it is delaying the inevitable clash in South East Asia over control of the South China Sea. 

Comments